Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Planned departure delayed

We were 100% set to go for Tonga yesterday, but I had some doubts about the weather forecast and decided to postpone. It now looks like we may not find the next weather window until early May. In the interim we'll be cruising the Bay of Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment