Musket Cove Fiji Regatta week 2013
Race course is everything to the left of the yellow start line.
Short race with very lightwind
Dave at the helm and Lucy trimming the jib.
Another shot showing skinny water close to the reef after a less than perfect start in super light wind conditions. We placed
- Yacht racing. 2nd place.
- Hobie 16 sailing. Kathy and Dave won there first match advancing to the semi finals.
- Hairy Chest competition. Dave was 1st place win by unanimous decision by the panel of 5 judges winning a huge bottle of Bounty rum.
- Wet tee shirt contest. Kathy was a contender, but her modesty of keeping her top 'on' prevented a top showing.
- Beer drinking competition. 1st place win with team Seattle comprised of crews of LightSpeed and Sophie.
- Golfing competition. Kathy took top score wining tons of fabulous prizes. Usually high scores in golf don't earn top honors, but this is the super fun Musket Cove regatta week.
- Beach Volleyball tournament