September 30, 2014
Docked at: 50 35.8 N 126 18.8 W
The night before the crossing we stayed in Jones Cove which is very tight and required two lines to be run to shore to keep LightSpeed centered in the very very tight little Cove. We had settled conditions for the tie, but felt the shore lines were prudent considering the forecast for gale force wind overnight. If not for the very settled conditions it would not be possible to keep a boat of LightSpeed's size centered in the cove while lines were run out to shore.